Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Brighter day

All time we are thinking the same .& also doing it in a same .Never try to imagine what if I become what I could imagine.
Let me accept that I'm stammerer & wanted to learn how to live with dignity by accepting it.
Each day as day passe ,I wonder how many people I've met during day & how much easily I speak with them.
I thought of giving up when my % of stammering become more during day.
But I always looked at the brighter side .Always to overcome stammering ,I keep on putting so much effort in other things.& try to compensate rather minimize my fauilure in communication.
Always doing what I do the best.
I always imagine to be on the center stage addressing thousands of people who just come to listen to me.& appreciate me as well.
I believe I CAN.

3 comments:

  1. That's a wonderful write-up. A perfect way to start your blog - On a positive note !

    What you say is correct - focus on the brighter side. And you also have a wonderful dream... Of addressing thousands of people who have specially come to listen to you... and only you... I am sure you will fulfill this dream of yours. If politicians can do it, then we certainly can ... is'nt it ? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Santosh- you are on the right track. If you can write about your stammering experiences, feelings, situations, events - you will soon be free of its clutches.. Keep writing. Follow a schedule and keep writing with courage..

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck santosh for this beautiful journey - life.

    ReplyDelete